VBC Vascular Birthmark Center
- Vascular Birthmarks ( Pediatric & Adult ) : Hemangiomas, " Port
wine stains ", Congenital Vascular Syndromes ( KT, Sturge weber)
- Veins: Varicose and spider veins
- Dermatological Services: Skin Biopsy and Mole removal,
Treatment of Acne, Dermatitis,psoriasis,warts, skin tags, Insect
Bites. Athlete's foot, and minor surgical procedures.
- Laser Skin Care : (Physician - performed procedures) : Treatment
of rosacea,cherry angiomas,facial blood vessels
- Vascular wounds : Complicated Foot and leg ulcers
- Swollen and Painful Legs: Venous insufficiency, Lymphedema
- Thrombosis: Blood clots
- Peripheral vascular disease: Leg cramps when walking
Our mutidisciplinary approach to the management of
vascular birthmarks is among the main tenets of care
delivery at Minnesota Vascular Birthmark Center.
We are honored to serve patients from many states in the
U.S. and countries from around the globe.
|© 2013 MN Vascular Birthmark Center
Minnesota Vascular Birthmark Center ( MVBC ), is a leading center of
excellence and a specialty vascular birthmark center dedicated to providing
the highest quality of medical service and education to children and
adults with vascular birthmarks and circulatory disorders in a
professional and compassionate manner.
An International Center of Excellence Dedicated to Children & Adults with
Vascular Birthmarks & Circulation Diorders.
For Appointment Please Call: (952)892-3308
Our goal : Making a Difference
Kamiab Delfanian, M.D., M.P.H.
Director, MN Vascular Birthmark Center